The 2007 Technology Conference will be held at New Hall, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom from 9-12 January, 2007.
University of Cambridge
DIRECTIONS, MAPS & PLANS
New Hall, University of Cambridge and Cambridge Area
- Conference Venue - New Hall Site Plan
- Local area map and access details to New Hall
- University of Cambridge - Official Map
- Cambridge Area Map (City Centre in relation to New Hall)
- Regional Roads
- Overview of Available Maps and Directions (Printable maps)
(Map links will open in new window.)
About the Conference VenueThe Technology Conference 2007 is to be held in New Hall, a College of Cambridge University.
Founded in 1954, New Hall is located at old Roman site on Castle Hill, close to Cambridge city centre.
- Accommodation will be available at New Hall. These can be booked through the conference website.
- Parallel sessions will be held at University of Cambridge, New Hall College.
About the University of Cambridge
One of the oldest universities in the world, the University of Cambridge has an international reputation for its teaching and research. As early as 1209, records reveal that groups of scholars were congregating in the ancient Roman town of Cambridge, beside the River Cam. The first college was formally founded in 1284. The University is now one of the largest in the United Kingdom. Historical background information can be found on the University's website.
For all inquiries please email the conference organisers, Common Ground, by clicking this link.